Change in circumstances: Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support

You can use this form to tell us of a change to your circumstances that effects

* Council Tax Support

* Housing Benefit

* Second Adult Rebate (alternative help with Council Tax, available to people who have reached State Pension age only)

Before you start you'll need to know:

* Details of your current claim (including your claim number)

* Your National Insurance number

Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new application. Click on the start button:

Continue with a saved form

Click on the Load saved application button to continue completing a previously saved application. You will need your saved application reference number and password